- Lots and lots of paper – scrap paper, blank paper, construction paper, newspaper, etc.
- Crayons, Markers, Coloring Pencils
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Balls – big, little, in-between… Balls are fabulous for all ages!
- Cards, Dice, Dominoes, other versatile games
- Blocks – we love Mega Blocks, Lincoln Logs, and standard wood blocks.
- Cars/Trucks/etc. – like Hotwheels, and such. Little boys can entertain themselves for hours with these!
The ones in bold are easy to find, affordable, and things that all ages use and enjoy. You can acquire a little stash of these, find an out-of-the-way spot for them, and pull them out when needed!